NCTPTI

Name Changed To Protect The Innocent

Monday, December 28, 2009

Small Town Fun

I dreamt the other night that Bryce and I were in the Sugar-Salem gym for like an assembly - but it was kinda like a reunion. There were all these people there from my graduating class and few others. I was sitting with Bryce and one of my guy friends came in. I was happy to see him so I ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged me kinda hard and long - so when I pulled away and looked at him, he was sad. So I tried to ask when his wife was coming and help him feel better. Then I went back to Bryce and my friend Angie and her husband came in and sat by me. She was criticizing everything and everyone. There were four tables on the floor of food demonstrations that were supposed to be our snack or something. One lady came up to let someone behind me try a snack and her butt was right next to my head - awkward. Then I noticed that one of the tables was from McDonalds and they were giving out cold, greasy, old fries and demonstrating how to properly cut bread. Several people were struggling with cutting the bread. Bryce was having the time of his life! He was just smiling and laughing at how "small town" this all was.

No comments:

Post a Comment